My Journey

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So High...

Official weigh-in this morning: 113.5. I'm back, bitches. Feeling way good about that, and I've only had about 80 calories. Could it get any better?

Yesterday, I talked to my old debate coach, told him I wasn't going to debate this year. He said I've slimmed down. I smiled. This exceptionally PERFECT male specimine is engaged to a complete piece of garbage. She told Derric today that I was way skinny. No, I'm not way skinny, she's just way fat. But it made me feel good. It made me feel like I've got a purpose.

My sister doesn't respect me. I asked her if I could use the computer for important stuff. She refused. She decided to keep on playing Club Penguin... Fucking penguins... But it's okay. I'm on grandmother's computer. All is well.

Although, I do need to go back into the kitchen and do my homework. I just don't want my sister to get all pissy with me again. That's all she does these days! She speaks horribly to me... Oh, well... If I were as worthless as I am most of the time, I'd speak horribly to me, too.

2 comments:

  1. Wooooo jealous cow! XD

    Fucking zombie penguins. Fucking hormonal sisters. Throw an anti-PMS chocolate bar at her, nuke the penguin and RTFA!!!

    You are NOT worthless! Dralion agrees with me and cats are always right so THERE!! (It makes sense to me 0.0)

    xoxo love you! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't worthless. You are a gemstone among a scattering of pebbles x

    ReplyDelete