My Journey

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Normal

I'm becoming... normal again. This isn't okay. I don't feel normal, but I'm wanting to eat normally. I mean, I don't WANT to eat, but I do anyway! This isn't okay! My control was so amazing. Then I don't know what happened. This isn't fair. I was doing so fucking well! I don't want to start eating normally again and gain all that FAT back! This is fucking insanity! I'm HEALTHY when I'm 130 pounds??? I'd be so disgusting if I weighed that again! I need to be beautiful. I want nothing more than to be beautiful. The rest of life?? It'll come eventually. Beauty can only happen NOW and if it doesn't it'll never happen!

2 comments:

  1. I think the longer this goes on the harder it gets, you know how hard it can be and your body is going NO WAY and your heart is screaming YES. But,

    we

    can

    get

    there

    again.

    Promise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a deal. Let this week become the weightloss challenge!!

    LOVE YOU xx

    ReplyDelete