My Journey

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October

I really, really liked Learning to Breathe's liquid fast idea with the use of the Mr. Men characters, so I'm going to do something similar.

01. Little Miss Birthday (today is my sister's birthday) - NOTHING except for the birthday cake she'll have.

02. Little Miss All-Goes-Well - She's got red hair and glasses, so I'm thinking carrots and oranges.

03. Little Miss Bossy - blueberries and a wild berry smoothie (small).

04. Little Miss Brainy - almonds (brain food!) to snack on and then dinner.

05. Little Miss Busy - FAST (I'll be so busy with schoolwork).

06. Little Miss Busy-Body - bananas and a strawberry-banana smoothie (large if one banana, small if more).

07. Little Miss Calamity - Orange juice and dinner.

08. Little Miss Careful - wild berry smoothie (large)

09. Little Miss Bad - free day (800 limit)

10. Little Miss Brilliant - strawberries!

11. Little Miss Chatterbox - strawberry-like smoothie.

12. Little Miss Christmas - FAST with a present if I am successful.

13. Little Miss Contrary - oranges and other orange fruits

14. Little Miss Curious - free day (800 limit) (I'm curious to see how I'll do)

15. Little Miss Daredevil - try a new food! (600 limit)

16. Little Miss Dotty - kiwis and a green smoothie (small).

17. Little Miss Fickle - go through City Market and make a small meal.

18. Little Miss Fun - Clementines and dinner.

19. Little Miss Giggles - Find a food with a funny name!

20. Little Miss Greedy - FAST (punish greed)

21. Little Miss Helpful - You all decide? (if not, my favorite kind of smoothie)

22. Little Miss Late - Nothing but dinner


23. Little Miss Loud - Cherries! Strawberries! Apples! Red things!

24. Little Miss Lucky - grapes and Rainer cherries

25. Little Miss Magic - Magic Stars soup (1 serve)

26. Little Miss Naughty - big, black grapes and dinner

27. Little Miss Neat - a perfectly portioned meal in my bento box of a salad and green grapes.

28. Little Miss Scary - FAST

29. Little Miss Scatterbrain - C-Boost smoothie

30. Little Miss Shy - blueberries

31. Little Miss Tiny - nothing, because I will be tiny.

There it is... An entire month. And despite my past failures I will make it a reality.

2 comments:

  1. 'Cute' plan! No really, that is a neat way to set up a plan, makes it motivating I would think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do this, we can do this, we can do this, we can do this, we can do this, we can do this.

    We are both going to make it the whole month without 1 single hiccup. We can do it. We can do it. We can do it.

    And thank you for letting me know lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete