My Journey

Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st: The First Moments

I'm so jazzed for this. I've decided to monitor my progress through photos all month. Today's Little Miss Birthday day, so it means fasting by day, birthday cake by night. I can totally do that. I'll start by brushing my teeth, so I don't want anything for breakfast, and then carry large amounts of gum for the rest of the day. After school is going to be the hardest for me. I'll have to be strategic. We are all going to do so well, it's not even funny. This is why we're here! We're here to be tiny, strong woman-warriors, and that's what this process is going to do. Stay strong, ladies. Please. The dissappointment wouldn't be worth it. We can do this. Fill our bodies with metaphors and books. Knowledge. Let nothing stand in our way from being perfect.

These are my legs from the side. See the weird S thing I talked about in my first blog entry ever? You can see it here.
My stomach. Not a big deal, it just makes me feel all womanly! I hate feeling like a woman, or that I'll have to become a woman one day. I really do. Heh, that's my GWAR t-shirt... It makes me feel like a teenage boy.

My tummy from the side. Lumpy, bumpy, no bueno-ness. You can also see my replacement red bracelet in this one. I miss my old one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment