My Journey

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2nd: The Test


Yesterday? Bomb. I fasted until dinnertime, at which point I ate little. We weren't going to have cake, so I decided to eat a mite of dinner. Yes, weird photo. I know. But I use it because I was so surprised that I haven't gained any weight and that I've stayed even at 119.5 for a while. Makes me happy. I'm so proud of myself. Now all I have to do is continue to restrict and restrict and restrict until the photos I post up here start looking better. A blog a day keeps 120 pounds away. I don't ever want to see that on the scale again. I feel so awful when I see it. Therefore, I will not see it. See? Simple decision making skills. My step-father's mother is in town. She's incredibly fat! I kid you not, this woman is like a powder-blue whale. That's really rude of me to say... but I have to remind myself that I can't be like her. Ever. I want to be young forever. I never want to grow up... I love myself the way I am, and what I don't love I can change. Sound fair? yes. very fair.

So, I'm going shopping with some friends for one of their birthdays. I'll take pictures. But anyway, we're meeting up for lunch downtown first, and I'm scared. We're going to my favorite pizza place. I mean, they've got salad, but I love the pizza there... Simply love it. More than any other food on earth. What do I do? Do I order an orange juice and water, drink as much as I can and then nibble on one slice? Do I eat the pizza and nothing else all day? That would be breaking the rules, since today is Little Miss All-Goes-Well day.

Today is carrots and oranges. Not pizza. I'm going to just get the salad and nibble on the pizza. It sounds safe. I'm excited to go shopping, though. It sounds like so much fun, and these girls are amazing. I'm surprised they remembered to ask me. Usually people forget that I'm alive when it comes to fun things.

Wish me luck today. I'll need it a lot. I love and miss all of you lovelies. Continue on your journeys! It's so worth it in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Petal!!
    You're so beautiful. I hope today is really good fun. You deserve it.

    Artist in the loosest sense of the word. I haven't been practicing for a while. Do you have any suggestions for a project title? A word or a phrase, anything?

    Let me know how today goes.
    Love xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH my comment was lost to a service error!!

    I am putting your blog on a tab so it opens when my internet does. I am angry at my computer for being silly and not telling me about posts. My computer is jealous of your blog, obviously. Fear not, I have it under control now.!

    You are super dooper adorable cute AND i want your face. Simple as.

    We are going to be great and skinny and happy beings.

    and little miss tout-va-bien wont mind a pizza slice, she is happy as long as things go along smoothly. so enjoy yourself, we are going to shine soonx xxx

    ReplyDelete