My Journey

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Following up!

Today has been successful! I've gotten tons of vitamins from my orange juices and haven't binged. This morning I grazed about 100 calories, went off to meet Toro, ate lunch with our friends and her family, shopped, my parents picked me up and then we went to dinner. I had cereal and saltine crackers this morning, pizza at lunch (they didn't order a salad, so we didn't have any), a teenie bite of ice cream while we shopped, and a bowl of fruit at dinner (we went to iHop). I can't help but nibble when I'm bored.
Things That Went Well (as per my theme today):
  • I didn't binge this morning, even though I wanted to, and I had orange juice.
  • The pizza I ate was my only meal today, and I'm going to a concert tonight, so all the calories will go away, anyway.
  • I didn't seem weird food-wise while we shopped.
  • I turned a 330 calorie fruit and yogurt bowl into a 130 calorie fruit and yogurt bowl by not eating the yogurt. It was a freaking strawberry Go-Gurt, for crying out loud! Of course I wasn't going to eat that. And I didn't eat all the fruit. Proud! And, I had orange juice.
Pretty good day, if you ask me! And once I burn off all the pizza calories tonight at the show it'll be even better. Tomorrow's gonna be easy. I'll buy a carton of blueberries and a smoothie in the morning, and be able to skip dinner, because my sister's having a dinner party for her friends! Perfect!!! Can't wait. I love you all, my petals.

Oh! And Lola, you're awesome. Thank you for the reassurance about the pizza.

2 comments:

  1. Hey little star! Look, my tab plan worked, here your post is, in my full and devouring eye-sight :-)

    Well done, you did awesome - especially with a tiny bit of ice cream and leaving the yogurt - those are all foods which are sooo easy to just eat becuase they are yum..

    we can do this, we are already doing it!!

    yum smoothie and blueberries! - have a good day, i look forward to seeing how it went xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I think your photo is amazing, but I've been working with the Whinnging Bitch in seafood and the butchery people all day so I JUST CAN'T BIT MY TONGUE ANT LONGER!!!
    1) Cock goes WHERE?! 0.0
    2) That's what she said! XD
    3) That's what your mum said last night! :O
    4) You'd know! ;D
    Please, name the penance I must do. How many situps? Push-ups? Minutes skipped? I feel bad but I HAD to say it! Poor impulse control and a dirty mind, go figure o.O

    ReplyDelete