My Journey

Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 3rd - Little Miss Bossy

To Peri: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So funny! No pennance, just laughter!
She's blue. And round. And berry-like. Therefore, today I eat blueberries and a mixed berry smoothie. I already asked mumsy if we could get blueberries, so now I don't even have to be sneaky! Yay.
The show last night was amazing, even though I wasn't as active as I usually am. The t-shirt I'm wearing in that picture is from a band called The Summer Soundtrack. They were so kind, and sweet. There were so many cute guys, it was rediculous! I'm gonna sound like a whore, but I would have slept with half of them. Incredible amounts of yum. I didn't get any pictures to post for you, but take my word on it. I wasn't as active as I usually am at shows, because there were no breakdowns during which time we're supposed to mosh! Let's just say that I'm a petite mosh warrior. It's what I live for. I love nothing more than to mosh. It's the greatst form of group therapy that anybody's ever experienced. Regardless of how much I love it, we didn't get to do it last night, and it hindered my calorie-burning experience. Ah, well.

I won't lie. I had a bowl of generic-brand Captain Crunch this morning. I guess the Crunch Berries count as berries? Or not. Tee hee! My sister's having a birthday party today, and I have to come up with a scavenger hunt for her and her little friends. I think it'll be fun! I'm trying to think of clues, though... I'm not going to have them go any farther than the schoolyard across the street from our house, but even that can yield some fun.

4 comments:

  1. berry cereal so counts as berries. and she ordered you in a bossy manner to eat the cereal, did she not, thus it is fine!

    i am changing my month plan to what you are doing. I cannot not eat all month I was so weak today. it is still going to be mostly liquids, but there are going to be days like yours - like today was little miss neat for me - so i had some food becuase I was weak - willed and physically - but she will tidy up my mistake so i dont go off the rails.

    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your lovely comment...i love the face your making because this is usually MY face when taking picture..but you are gorgeous anyway...

    xxx
    love
    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, blueberries! Lol, I'm glad you laughed ^.^

    Little Miss Bossy is going to boss me into doing my chores for the day. Calorie-burning goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crunch berries should count as berries!

    ReplyDelete