My Journey

Sunday, October 3, 2010

After the Partay

Wow. Pretty decent day. Wasn't even hungry! I mean, I munched a little (like, a nibble of cheese here, a single meatball, 1 mini-Twix, a couple of mini-Snickers, the cereal this morning...), but I didn't eat a meal and I ate my fill of blueberries and had a smoothie. I had a tiny carton of blueberries (they were fucking 5 bucks!), and my stepfather made a smoothie this morning with mixed berries, so I had that about an hour ago. Tomorrow's Little Miss Brainy's day to shine, so I eat almonds, read a shit-ton, and get some of this research project out of the way. Ugh... My honors comp class has assigned this research paper where we research a time period and write a narrative about us giving them a gift. My topic is Rome before the fall. We have to use all book resources. I have no time to go to the library, and even if I did my library card's fucked. I don't know what I'm going to do! We have 40 notecards due in a week. I'm screwed.

I just bought the demo for The Summer Soundtrack off of iTunes. I never buy off of iTunes, but whatever. I want to support them. You know what's crazy? I don't think I'm losing weight yet. I don't think I'm giving my body enough of a deficite. No good. That must change, and fast, before this month is over. I will not give in to the desires of my stomach. I will have control of my body and fuck it into submission. My size 3's will fit like my size 7's by November. I swear it.

1 comment:

  1. Give it time, it has only been three days :-)
    I love you too little sweetpea sunshine of mine.
    And thanks for letting me use your idea of character/ personality food! I think after this I am going to go to mr men men characters because I dont know what I'll do without structure in november!!! But that is still a while away. I cant wait for little miss brainy day for me, I love almonds. I was planning almonds and dried fruit for then - its on the 25th for me.

    we can do this, we already are xx

    ReplyDelete