My Journey

Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4. Time to Get Smart.

I'm going to run out of time on posting this one, so I'll have to do a half-assed post, which pisses me off! Urggghhh!!! No bueno. Stupid school. Anyway, I have a feeling today's going to be a great day, because I love almonds, and I really do have a lot of schoolwork to do. Like, a ton. I have an entire half of a book to read by tomorrow. At least it's a good book! My Name is Asher Lev. Ever hear of it? Pretty decent read.

Okay, so I'm a little worried about school today. I'm worried that I won't be able to keep up on that research paper. I haven't gotten any resources yet. I'm going to be okay... I'm going to be okay... I can't get myself worked up like this. Those are the times that I'm most likely to try and kill myself. Please excuse the lack of pants in the pictures below. I'm wearing a dress today, and I didn't feel like wasting a pair. Look at those awful legs... I know what you're thinking, ladies, "How can those possibly fit into a size 3?" I know. They're disgusting. But that'll all change, mkay? With the help of all of you guys, that can change. We can work together to become perfect. I do see some hipbones, though... Yay!

3 comments:

  1. its me hon, but its just that I am ok at taking pictures. you look so lovely i could take pictures of you that are million times better anytime..
    xxx
    yay to your hipbones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wander round the house with no pants on all the time.

    I can see hip bones sticking out, madam. So YES, I'd say you fit into a size 3 and smaller!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling that today was going to be great was right!

    ReplyDelete