My Journey

Monday, October 25, 2010

Falling Behind.

I'm falling so far behind in school. I need more control in all aspects of my life, I'm starting to discover. I felt like killing myself again today because of it... and I've got some nasty fingernail cuts on the back of my hand. Ouch. I also need to take my meds on time and regularly (which I haven't been).

I've decided to join in on Athanasy's Halloween fast! Yay. Check out her blog, she does amazing things. My rules are I'm allowed to eat 3 bites of the sides at dinner and as much as I have to of the main until I can feed it to the dog. Unlimited diet soda, coffee and tea, 2 juice boxes a day, and some broth if I need. I won't need XD

I'm back down on the weight front! 118 is the official weight I'm going off of, starting the fast tonight. I'll go as long as I can up until Halloween, upon which I will trick-or-treat, give half of my candy to my sister, and eat a little and stash the rest away in my food box. My food box makes me feel strong, because I could binge on the sweets inside, but I won't. Because I'm a good little girl. Be good little girls for me, okay? Better yet, be good little girls for yourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks!
    Yay for being fasting buddies!

    We got this.

    Empty Is Strong
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely not keep a food box. Good luck with school! No killing thoughts! Take your meds baby girl!

    ReplyDelete