My Journey

Monday, October 25, 2010

Slowly Catching Up

There's one assignment I can't do. I just can't bring myself to do it. But other than that, I was good and I read my Dante, and I wrote a paragraph on anorexia and how it's being diagnosed, and I listened to part of Angels and Demons. And I'm not finished because I can't get that one damn assignment done! Why is this so hard? it isn't, that's why... Why can't I do this? because you say you can't. thin is strong. empty is perfection. be perfect. Jesus told his disciples to be perfect. be perfect.

There's been this hissing in my head these past couple weeks. Whatever I say to myself, it just keeps hissing. I'm not hearing voices (anymore), but I feel like my head's an ocean of sea creatures, all swimming around and wanting to voice their piece. My head space swims. Pretty damn talented head space, if you ask me...

The fast begins tomorrow. Anybody want to join us? Just fasting up until Halloween, so we can be beautiful and lovely and perfect thin. So we can love ourselves again.

To Stick Thin: I took my medies like a good girly! I swears. Now I'm just waiting for the drowsine...*conk* *snore* Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do a small fast at least tomorrow. I don't think the hubby will notice. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete