My Journey

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That one assignment is totally getting me down. I mean, if it were a smaller one, I'd totally just blow it off. But it's the intro to a 10-page research paper (which I'm also not looking forward to, simply because of how stupid the assignment is). This is no fun. I should just stop taking honors classes, because I know I can't handle the workload. I'm intillectually smart enough, and that isn't the problem, it's the work. I have no desire to do it. none at all.

What I do have a desire to do is fast. I've got my notebooks all set up for today, ready to go. This is going to be fun. Especially when I step on the scale. There's no way I can get back to 120, and I can only go down. I'm so close! And I've got until December. Lower goal? We'll see when we get there.

To all of you ladies who are fasting today, much love and good luck! I know you've got this. You've got power, and all you have to do is take it. Hunger is power.

1 comment:

  1. go girl! 110 is what i am aiming for too, its so good to have left the forever 120 zone!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete