My Journey

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lucky 13

13 followers. It's strange to have people interested in what you have to say, you know?

I broke my 24-hour fast with some ice cream, and I've lost 1/2 a pound today. I feel amazing. I'm on a lack-of-food induced high. Tomorrow's going to be another 24 hours. I like this feeling. A nother half pound tomorrow? Maybe. 1/2 pound a day is good progress.

I'm not working towards anything anymore, weight-wise... I mean, my goals are still in place, but...but... my school can't get the rights to do Peter Pan. When I found out this evening, I almost died. It was the role of a lifetime, and now it won't even be a possibility for me until 2012. I cut off my hair for nothing. And I could have found out 2 months ago, but the rights company just told us. It's secret info at the moment, but soon the other kids will find out. I wonder what other show we're going to do...

I need to lose this weight. I wanna be fairy-skinny, you know? With all those lovely bones. I'm getting some of mine back, slowly but surely.

Again, I'm fasting again tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hello LOVELY

    Look.....
    we are DOING THIS!!!

    YAY

    And the hair cut wasn't for nothing. You can grow into your own peter pan (by shrinking). and watch the transformation take place.

    I love you

    YAY!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have 13 official followers- but you've got more readers than that ;)

    ReplyDelete