My Journey

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peter Pan

Miss Amanda, you're correct. I will become my OWN Peter Pan. I will never grow up. I refuse to. It's just not an option for me. I'll go to college and maybe get married someday, but I'll never grow up. I'll never have womanly curves. Don't wanna, can't make me. I'll shrink and shrink and shrink until I'm a perfect little girl again. I never got the chance to be little. Finally, it's time for me. The timing is always right, and right now, it's right.

I'm listening to Angels and Demons on tape right now... I hate this book, but I have a test over it in about, let's see... 3 and a half hours. It's 50 questions over all 700 pages. I'm fucked. I've read it and listened to it one time before this, but I figured I'd better do it again. I hope I can finish... I should have done it last night, but I didn't, so I went to bed at 11, woke up at 3 and have been listening for an hour. Ugh... I need sleep. Yay! I need sleep. I like saying it, because I am not saying "I need food". Because I don't! Double yay. I'm being awfully immature this morning... Ah, well. Who needs maturity, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment