My Journey

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Head Feels Cold...

...and it feels great. With my hair so short, I can feel everything. It's all so tingly.

Today was over the goal, but by 100 calories, that's better than I expected.

I've got school tomorrow. Ugh! I hate school! I'd rather just frolick in the outside! Away from all the food I've got to avoid! But I really do hate school. I love to learn, but school is freaking unbearable. I wonder what people are going to say about my hair... Will they call me a dyke again? People already think I'm a lesbian. Why, oh WHY did I cut it off??? I make bad decisions.

There's this guy. There's always a guy... We'll call him M. M used to talk about himself a lot, but he's gotten better. He drove me home (with 5 other people in the car. 7 total), and I sat in the front seat. We talked about the White Stripes. I suck at flirting. But I'm going to have this one. I WILL. I'll be thin and I'll learn how to flirt. It's a skill. A skill I never developed. High time. We have good conversation. Good conversation + a wink here and there = dinner sometime?

2 comments:

  1. Flirting with gay guys is fun practice. Like fencing with epees instead of whacking around with bloody great-swords in a duel of honour.

    Pardon, that was a fucked up analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut all my hair off in high school, and all the girls called me dyke, lesbo, etc. But all the guys thought my hair looked hot. :D You can do the whole cute-pixie-look with short hair.

    I agree with Peri--flirting with gay guys is great practice. Flirting's pretty easy. Just bat your eyelashes and show some cleavage, and act just a tiny bit ditzy. And as ridiculous as it sounds, the Bend-And-Snap actually does work.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete