My Journey

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Good. No Good.

My day was fine, but I'm pissed. I'm pissed about the fact that the power cord to my laptop has died completely. There's nothing I can do about it, either, so I just have to wait until I can get another one. So, what that means, girlies, is that I will not be posting any more pictures until then. Ugh!!! I'll still take them, and when I get the cord I'll post a huge spread.

I had a banana for breakfast, snacked a little bit, and then made myself a smoothie with a banana, strawberry yogurt, and orange juice. Very tasty! I miss having friends... I miss going out with people, and I miss being loved. I want to flirt. I want to find the guy. Any guy. I need affection. My parents are going out of town this weekend. I'm going to have the ex spend the night. I need affection, and he still wants me. It's not in my nature to take advantage of people, so I won't take advantage of him. It's not my intention to take advantage of him. I do still love him... But I want to move on. But I also want him in my bed. I'm so confused. My body is no longer my body. It won't be mine until it is perfect. I will only accept the best.

1 comment:

  1. Sucks about your power cord! But looking forward to seeing the progress (:

    I think your thoughts are understandable, I hope you make the right choices for yourself though, no matter how confusing it may be.

    Love,
    xx v

    ReplyDelete