My Journey

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, Little Miss Busy-Body

Hella fast lightning post! I'm running late for school. I broke yeserday's fast too early, but it's okay. I got the basic idea and it felt good. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow with you, Lola. No worries. You'll be fine. Take a walk today, or something. No pictures this morning, I don't have time. I don't ever have time for anything when I wake up late. I love you all. Every single blog I follow, I read. I promise. And I love every one of you ladies. Have a great day!!! Banana and a smoothie for me today. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your hipbones, I'd kill to be as skinny as you (:

    Hope school is okay, and that your day is going well.
    Love,
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana & a smoothie, yum! There is a powder mix I buy at the store that you add ice, milk, & a banana to to make a banana smoothie & it is so good! A lot like a milkshake, but way less cals!

    ReplyDelete