My Journey

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5 - Little Miss Busy

I've still got about 30 pages to read. No fun. Why is the world doing this to me? Doesn't it realize I don't care? Doesn't it realize I need to devote all of my time and energy to forgetting my past even happened?
Nothing is understanding, except for the hunger in my stomach and the numbers on that scale. I'm not seeing much progress yet, but maybe you guys are. I dunno. I still think I look bloated and ballooned. Anyway, I've got the reading still to do, and I've still got to get ready for school, and I've got to prepare for the day, since I'm fasting, and it keeps going on and on and on... If I weren't such a good student I'd say, "Fuck you!" and run away to join the circus. I'd be a good circus performer. Because circus performers never have to grow up... It's as if they live in a limbo-type of world, not even a real world. In limbo-world it's as if there's nothing missing, they're still in the circus and they'll still be young, and lithe, and beautiful all the time forever. I need Neverland. It's all I want in life. I don't want a boss job as an international librarian. I don't want to get the Hell out of Grand Junction, I just want to think happy thoughts and never have to come to terms with anything other than pirates and the occasional flirtation with mermen. Gotta think happy thoughts. Gotta get into flying condition. Gotta fly home.

3 comments:

  1. I always wanted to join a travelling carnival when I was younger. I kind of still do.... I guess I'm just a nomadic sort of person and I'm also a bit crazy, so a carnival seems like a good choice. Do they even have those anymore? I could train the horses and stuff....
    You can stay in that dreamworld forever - just become a writer! :D I couldn't get out of my own fantasyland if I tried.

    Lookin' hot in those jeans, luv!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your a sweetheart^^ it does make a difference, thanks for the love! hahaha and try to resist the allure of the circus, those clowns are shady characters XD

    look at you skinimini!! nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to flee to join the russian circus. but they wouldnt take me in, id have to start smaller, join smoe gypsy show in the north or something.

    i am not seeing progress either yet. this saddens me, but we will get there. i know it. i am haivng a weigh in tomorrow... the numbers wont have dropped. i so desperatly wish they would drop! xxxx

    ReplyDelete